Choosing Brilliant Dissertation Topics About American Marketing
Most students know the difficulties in having to develop a great dissertation topic in American Marketing. Despite there being a number of issues to explore, students simply clam up and wait too long to get started on their projects because they haven’t found a topic they like. If you find yourself in this unfortunate position, here is a list of some brilliant dissertation topics about American Marketing you might want to consider:
- How have American companies changed marketing strategies in the wake of food recalls and public scares? Compare and contrast two companies who have had similar situations how their results speak to their efforts.
- What are the major strategies of marketing by companies who create and sell sports athletic equipment? Is it important to have a major sports figure sell product or brand or can companies find success by sheer quality of their product?
- How are American marketing agencies adjusting to consumer’s behavior when it comes to viewing television and using the internet? Are these agencies ahead of the curve when it comes to human behavior or are their strategies reactionary?
- In what ways do marketing agencies use musicians and celebrities to sell their clients’ products? How has this changed over the last quarter century and what can be predicted about marketing strategies as we move towards the middle of the 21st century?
- How are American clothing companies adjusting to the latest social and cultural movement towards the appreciation of different body types? Are some companies ahead by targeting the largest population of consumers?
- Are traditional book publishing houses marketing the sale of print books as much as they should, given the increase of e-book readers and devices? How have marketing strategies affected traditional brick and mortar bookstores?
- Is there the right way to market products when dealing with sensitive issues? For instance, you might consider rape prevention products or anti-bullying products and the way companies are forced to tread carefully around serious matters.
- Do you think it’s appropriate for private universities to pay marketing agencies in order to attract specific student segments? Can you use specific examples of American universities that have catered to specific student groups?
- What are the major similarities and differences between British marketing strategies and American marketing strategies? How does society and culture affect the way products from the same company are marketed toward consumers in these two different countries?